Authentic 1950s lines with a layered "reveal" back make the Rochelle chair a timeless choice for living rooms, formal to relaxed. Tailored with a simple elegance, slim track arms frame the chair's seat and back cushions that sit comfortably firm and upright. Inspired by Rochelle's mid-century heritage, the softly textured fabric with subtle dimension is finished with self-welt detailing.
- Frame is benchmade with a certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Sinuous wire spring suspension system
- Seat cushions have soy based polyfoam wrapped in fiber encased in downproof ticking
- Back cushions have a blend of virgin and recycled fiber encased in downproof ticking
- Hardwood legs stained with a smoke brown finish
- Made in North Carolina, USA of domestic and imported materials